Waiting for you in Verona (Italy) from September 27th to 30th.
We look forward to seeing you at the next Marmo+Mac exhibition in Verona: the most important international show of our industry! As every year it will be a great opportunity to meet partners, customers and collaborators from all over the world.
The show will be held in Verona (Italy) from September 27th to 30th.
Our team is glad to welcome you in Hall 5, booth D1-D2.
The following products will be displayed at the show:
- GOLD: our technically advanced CNC saw with brushless motors and automatic head tilt and rotation, to perform cuts in all directions. A ½” gas connection allows to mount core drill bits to perform drilling cycles controlled by software. The maximum cutting accuracy is guaranteed by the head running on linear steel guides with recirculating ball slides controlled by digital inverters.
- MBS TS: our historic bridge saw, a compact and sturdy model, available with 3 or 4 axes, the perfect combination of simplicity, versatility and durability, now further improved to easily work stone and ceramic slabs.
- MSA: our miter saw model for professional cutting at 45 degrees, ideal for processing both workpieces and slabs up to 3700mm in length, with a workable thickness ranging from 0 to 80mm
- TFM: one of our favourite model; a simple and fixed bridge saw that guarantees optimum cutting precision also on hard and thick materials over 20cm in thickness.
- TOP: our multipurpose machine to create complete countertops. This fab station allows you to cut, drill, profile, polish, process sink cut-outs and recess drains.
- Furthermore, we will display our wide range of portable saws for construction sites, suitable for stone and building materials, as well as our floor grinding and polishing machines that have always been featuring our brand name.
- In our booth you will also find some of our best-selling items: our slab cart model SC500 to easily lift and move slabs in your workshop, the TSA portable track saw on mobile rails up to 4m in length and the AFR saws for cutting and mitering stone and ceramic slabs up to 3500mm in manual or motorized version.
Hoping to see you at Marmo+Mac, from Sep 27 thru 30, in Veronafiere exhibition Center Hall 5 Booth D1 and D2!
Contact us for info and invitations!